StarFox is Dead StarFox is Dead

This is fantastic. All the people that are saying 'I don't get it' and rating poorly are clueless. The animation was sharp, the dubbing was absolutely horrible (perfect for a starfox animation) and the punchline was brilliant. Hope to see more from you soon.

4TAKEN responds:

Thank you so much. xD
Yuou will =)

Thinking about her Thinking about her

hmm

All I can say is that I'm very impressed. It takes guts to post something like this and not many people can express this kind of raw emotion. This is both a bold statement and ridiculously heartbreaking. Call me a hopeless romantic but I really hope she sees this flash and changes her mind about you because this really is a work of art.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

voice acting

I think overall this animation is pretty fantastic. The animation is fluid, the music is fitting (duh its pokemon music) and the humour, although strange, was rather funny (for me at least). The one issue I had was the lack of lip movement for your talking sections. Yeah I couldn't do it in a million years because I don't animate but I'm sure it's please all the viewers. Good animation and fine work

haitam responds:

Yeah I kinda lost motivation after animating the fighting scenes (which took the most time obviously) ,but I'll keep that in mind next time !

Playing Rabbits Playing Rabbits

This is really really brilliant. Is it a dance piece? A waltz of some kind? The lightheartedness and virtuosity of the piano as well as being in 3/4 time suggests so. I think this is absolutely amazing. I don't even like most kinds of classical dance music but this really takes the cake as a 'twist' on the Christmas theme. There is just the right amount of variation in the thematic material as well which is a huge bonus. I can honestly say that I would prefer this piece to win the competition rather than my own. It's just that good. Hope to hear more of your work in the future champ.
All the best

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot for your kindness and detailed review!

When i created the track i didnt think of some kind of dance. I decided to use a 6/8 tact because i wanted to create a feeling of "floating" if you know what i mean: Everything should feel as lightwight as possible to immitate the snowfall. I put some decent fx wind and fire effects in to increase the winters athmosphere - hope it worked :D

I can unterstand what you mean when you are saying it would feel to be a dance piece: The track has got some waltz elements, but i have not been consequent and decided to loosen up the form a little bit because i didnt want the jauntily feel to be constricted by it (sorry for my bad english skills :D)

I am looking forward to listen to your christmas piece today! Thanks again for that really nice feedback

Best wishes!!

Chris

Ganzes Puppenhaus [MAC12] Ganzes Puppenhaus [MAC12]

Okay 3 stars from me for a couple of reasons (I'm being generous). Your melody lacks finesse and structure. You have essentially the same pattern repeating over and over again with slightly different instruments. This would be okay if it wasn't an almost 5 minute piece. It gets quite dull very quickly. If your argument is 'oh the melody is like that coz it's ambient' then I'd just tell you that it's not really that effective as an ambient piece either. I understand the sound quality problems. Most of us start with cruddy software and/or equipment. Having said all that, this is quite a good starting block. Your material while very repetitive is cute and all I can tell you to do is keep working at it and good luck. All the best champ

davidnimmersatt responds:

hey... thanks ;)

BUT THIS MELODY IS JUST LIKE IT CUZ ITS AMBIENT!! ;D

I also can tell you that my actual song is uploaded on soundcloud and is a bit diffrent ;)
->https://soundcloud.com/davidnimmersatt/christmasness0-3<-

Winter Venture Winter Venture

I almost entirely agree with Metal Renard. There's about 15 seconds of thematic material (very good material) but there's not really any expansion or development. It could indeed use a proper melody and more harmony and maybe a few different chords in there? It seems to be based on the whole '4 chord' idea all the way through which made it a bit dull. Having said that it's a great loop and the balance as pretty perfect. Good job champ.