StarFox is Dead StarFox is Dead

This is fantastic. All the people that are saying 'I don't get it' and rating poorly are clueless. The animation was sharp, the dubbing was absolutely horrible (perfect for a starfox animation) and the punchline was brilliant. Hope to see more from you soon.

4TAKEN responds:

Thank you so much. xD
Yuou will =)

Thinking about her Thinking about her

hmm

All I can say is that I'm very impressed. It takes guts to post something like this and not many people can express this kind of raw emotion. This is both a bold statement and ridiculously heartbreaking. Call me a hopeless romantic but I really hope she sees this flash and changes her mind about you because this really is a work of art.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

voice acting

I think overall this animation is pretty fantastic. The animation is fluid, the music is fitting (duh its pokemon music) and the humour, although strange, was rather funny (for me at least). The one issue I had was the lack of lip movement for your talking sections. Yeah I couldn't do it in a million years because I don't animate but I'm sure it's please all the viewers. Good animation and fine work

haitam responds:

Yeah I kinda lost motivation after animating the fighting scenes (which took the most time obviously) ,but I'll keep that in mind next time !

Villainy - P.I. #1 Villainy - P.I. #1

It was

Completely brilliant. The dialogue was captivating because of the "strange" for want of a better word and the dubbing was done to perfection. The voices were clear and audible as well as the animation being quite flawless. I'm interested to see where this goes. Thanks for sharing :)

Moustaches Moustaches

anyone else think

that was possibly waluigi? Great music and the lip movement was actually representative of what they were saying. great flash

EVolution-abduction ep1 EVolution-abduction ep1

Nice

I think this is brilliant. The animation and sound is impreesive and I assume you're using humerous classism to break class barriers (creatard etc.). Funny and creative and I can't wait for the next episode.